Resources and Support for Choice Schools
Find School Resources
School Choice Wisconsin supports Wisconsin choice schools through seminars, events, advocacy, and assistance with onboarding and compliance. Browse our school resources and if you don’t find what you need, contact us.
Download Open Enrollment Marketing Materials
Choice Schools Map
Use our interactive map to find other choice schools in your area.
School Choice Seminars
Access seminars on topics such as EANS funding, school audits, and more.
Joining the School Choice Program
- Contact SCW: WE’RE HERE TO HELP
School Choice Wisconsin will be your go-to partner as you explore bringing the choice program to your school: [email protected] or 414-319-9160.
- Board Presentation: AT YOUR LOCATION
SCW staff is available to meet at your school to introduce the program and provide Q&A for your board.
- Stakeholder Meeting: AT YOUR LOCATION
Interested parents and community members can get their questions answered by school choice experts.
- Timeline: AT-A-GLANCE
This easy-to-use reference helps schools manage program deadlines during their first year.
- Onboarding: YOUR FIRST YEAR
SCW staff will coach you through a tool box of resources to ensure successful implementation.
- Training: REQUIRED TRAINING AND QUIZZES
Training is available for anyone who wishes to learn more about the private school choice programs and is a requirement for new choice administrators.
Professional Development Opportunities
FAQs for Schools
How can School Choice Wisconsin assist with questions from board members or parents about the school choice program?
School Choice Wisconsin is available to meet at your school to help educate your school leadership, parents, faculty, staff, school boards, and congregations. Call us at 414-319-9160.
How does School Choice Wisconsin help schools that are interested in learning more about participating in one of Wisconsin’s parental choice programs?
Administrators who have considered bringing choice to their schools often consider School Choice Wisconsin their go-to partner or “help desk” as they learn more about the school choice program in this state. We can help you with questions like:
- How do Wisconsin’s private and religious school choice programs function?
- How do schools apply to the program?
- How do families apply to the program?
- What are the statutory, regulatory and financial requirements?
- What is the dollar value of each voucher?
- How do we market our school to parents and the community?
- What do we need to know that we don’t know to ask?
Founded in 2004, School Choice Wisconsin is the lead organization working to advance school choice opportunities in Wisconsin. Staffed by experts in government relations and school operations, School Choice Wisconsin:
- Works with legislators to expand and improve Wisconsin’s school choice programs.
- Works with the Department of Public Instruction (DPI) to insure private and religious schools are protected from burdensome regulations.
- Works directly with private and religious schools to maximize their participation in school choice programs and to assist them with program compliance.