School Choice Wisconsin Services
School Choice Wisconsin possesses an unmatched wealth of expertise in Wisconsin’s four choice programs. Sharing that knowledge is part of our mission.
Among the services School Choice Wisconsin (SCW) offers to schools and parents:
- Help desk. We answer hundreds of calls from schools and parents throughout the state who have questions on enrollment, paperwork, regulatory compliance, and more. Call 414-319-9160 or email [email protected] to reach the help desk.
- Onboarding new choice schools. School Choice Wisconsin helps at every step in this detail-laden process, from initial exploration of the choice programs to completion of a school’s application and beyond. This includes in-person presentations and remote consultation.
- Get Educated Now, a weekly School Choice Wisconsin newsletter for school administrators. Full of essential information on deadlines, school audits, new legislation and regulations and other critical communication. Schools rely on Ged Educated Now. Schools: subscribe on the bottom of this page.
- ChoiceWords: The educational empowerment blog: Our blog provides lively news and views on educational freedom in Wisconsin and beyond.
- Seminars and speeches. We provide quality professional development via in-person meetings and webinars. We do speeches and talks on timely, essential topics for schools and civic groups.
- Education and advocacy on behalf of schools participating in choice and parents who seek educational freedom. We are the premier organization working toward increased funding per pupil and advocating with state officials to lessen access barriers to the choice programs.
- Hispanics for School Choice outreach. Backpack giveaways, event booths, participation in school fairs and other outreach through our Hispanics for School Choice unit and other channels. Coordinator Nataly Andrade is here to assist parents, schools, and communities on various topics. Call 414-319-9160 or email [email protected] to connect with Nataly.
- Event support/sponsorship. SCW supports various events throughout the year. We cannot support all events, but make an effort to support as many as possible.
- Legal referrals and litigation. SCW will work with our community to determine a proper course of action in any situation that requires legal intervention. SCW may act on behalf of schools that do not want to be plaintiffs. SCW may also refer schools to quality legal representation at partner organizations with strong legal backgrounds.